Hi Tech Steel Services – What we offer you, the customer.
Flexibility in Processing and Delivery
Innovative Responses to your Requirements
Value for Money
Hi-Tech Steel Services Limited (HTSS) -Every member of our team is committed to our core values which have been built up over many years:
- Flexibility: We understand the demands on manufacturers to deliver on time. We operate a flexible production model using a variety of different processing equipment to meet not only day to day requirements but also unexpected and urgent orders.
- Innovation: Steel evaluation, procurement and processing are the cornerstones of the innovative proposal from our business. We have a valuable pool of knowledge and experience available to you, the customer. We also have strong relationships with other agencies, including local universities, to review processing equipment, product design and best practice techniques.
- Value for Money: The majority of our business is contractual where we offer 2 proposals
- The ability to fix prices up to 9 months forward via our contacts in the global steel market
- Consignment stock with internet access to minimise stockholding and re-ordering costs, and eradicate the risk of costly production delays.
- Key Features in our Profile
- We can process up to 5000 tonnes of strip mill product each month on a variety of equipment
- Our excellent product and service performance have helped us forge strong partnerships with independent and multinational customers across Europe.
- We have access to the global steel market for all grades of strip mill product.
- Our state of the art service centre is located on the M6/M62 junction in Merseyside
- We believe we add value and strength to our customers through our products and services.